Located at the heart of the 3 Valleys area, the world’s largest ski area, Hôtel AlpenRuitor is located at the departure point for the slopes of the pedestrian resort Meribel-Mottaret. Built in the late 1970s, this prestigious Savoy-style chalet delights guests with its decoration, typical of the French Alps; its exceptional location, making it possible to spend a full day in your ski boots; and its warm, friendly atmosphere. Perched at 1,750 m (5,741 ft) of altitude, the four-star hotel of Méribel-Mottaret, AlpenRuitor offers you a complete immersion in the Alpine world to get away from it all. Dressed in traditional Austrian attire, the attentive and professional AlpenRuitor team is delighted to fulfill your requests and provide you with recommendations to meet your expectations.
Méribel Mottaret 1750 m (all area), Méribel Mottaret Centre
Accès aux pistes
The Méribel-Mottaret resort is an idyllic spot for your holiday with family or friends. With more than 600 km (373 mi) of slopes around Hôtel AlpenRuitor, every guest will find enchantment at his or her own pace in the 3 Valleys area.
- The breakfast chalet is open from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- The crepe chalet opens you up to a world of delights from 2:30 p.m. The menu includes classic crepes, but if you’re feeling adventurous, go for our specialty, the Paris-Méribel crepe.
- The Savoyard restaurant opens its doors at 7 p.m. to offer you a convivial, gourmet evening. The restaurant menu gives you the choice to (re)discover Savoyard specialties and local wines that are as delicious as they are original.
- The gourmet restaurant of La Table du Ruitor opens at 7 p.m. to bring you authentic, appetising gourmet cuisine accompanied by perfectly paired wines that sweep you away on a culinary voyage through the 3 Valleys area.
La Table du Ruitor also offers an Argentinean Grill which will make you discover the traditional Argentinean “Asado”, barbecue privileged in our Relais & Châteaux estancias in Argentina. Among our favorites: grilled sweetbreads like in South America!
Hotel AlpenRuitor also offers a bar located near the slopes of the 3 Valleys area, open from the morning until late in the evening. Seated on the sunny terrace of the bar or in front of the fireplace of the hotel reception area, enjoy your choice of delicious cocktails – alcoholic or non-alcoholic, spirits, wines from our French selection, or simply Nespresso coffees… everything you need.
Every day from 5 p.m., the AlpenRuitor Pastry Chef proposes a generous, freshly prepared, typically French snack in the hotel reception area, exclusively reserved for guests of the hotel. According to your tastes and whims, choose from delicious tarts, cakes, biscuits, cookies and so much more. If you would like to accompany this delicious snack with a coffee or hot chocolate, the bartender would be delighted to serve you a warm cup.
In the soft, subdued, refined atmosphere of the SPA at Hôtel AlpenRuitor, guests enjoy the exclusive privilege offered by the only SPA in Méribel-Mottaret :
- A sauna;
- A Turkish bath;
- A Jacuzzi;
- Multi-sensory showers;
- Two treatment rooms.
- Luggage room
- Secure parking
- Ski Pass Service
- Ski Lesson reservation
- Bar (serving alcohol)
- Free internet access
- Located 2h30 away by car from the International Aiport of Lyon or Geneva.
- Nearest Train Station: Moûtiers (25 kms)
- Taxis reservations upon request
Double, triple, family rooms or Suite, view on the slopes or on Méribel's Valley, evrerything to fulfill your wishes for your next ski holiday.