Magnificent 3-room apartment completely renovated on the 5th floor with elevator, facing south, Located in the L'Arcelle residence, Caron pedestrian street in the heart of the resort, you will find: slopes, restaurants, shops, mini-market and bars at the foot of the residence. The P1 car park has direct access to the building.
This apartment includes :
- a bedroom with a double bed and large storage,
- a bedroom with 2 bunk beds with large storage,
- a bathroom with shower, hand-held sink on cabinet,
- separate WC,
- a fully equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher ...,
- a dining area
- a living room with smart tv, non-convertible leather sofa and WIFI.
This apartment benefits from included services (Except for short stays of less than 5 nights):
- A personalized welcome , on the day of your arrival,
- A concierge service available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. to put you in touch with those involved in the resort: shops, medical center, babysitters ... or reserve a table for you in the best restaurants in the resort.
- sheets, towels, beds made, a set of 2 tea towels, 1 bath mat per bathroom, 1 cleaning kit (1 roll of toilet paper, shampoo / shower gel, 6 LV tablets, 1 sponge, washing-up liquid, 1 mop, 1 garbage bag and multipurpose product).
We inform you that :
- the apartment is strictly non-smoking: In the event of non-compliance with this strict no-smoking clause in the apartment (cigarettes, hookahs, etc.), the penalty will be compensation corresponding to 50% of the deposit amount. This compensation will be used for the sanitation of the apartment.
- a deposit, by credit card imprint, and tourist tax will be requested upon arrival
- Pets are not accepted.
- welcomed at the apartment
- concierge service included
- towels provided
- raclette machine
- electric kettle
- extractor hood
- induction hob
- lots of storage
- ski locker in a room closed at night
- microwaves oven
- Resort: ARCELLE
- Situation: QUARTIER GRANDE RUE
- Property reference: AR 506
- Type of rental: 3 pieces
- Capacity: 4 People
- View: montagne
- Exposition: Sud
QUARTIER GRANDE RUE