Great skiing and warmer weather
March is the perfect time to go skiing in Les 3 Vallées! With milder temperatures and longer days, you can enjoy all the slopes this amazing ski area has to offer. With 85% of the ski area above 1800m, you are guaranteed great conditions.
Our ideal skiing day in March?
- Ski as soon as the lifts open to make the most of the slopes in the world's largest ski area,
- Use the chairlifts to make the most of the sunshine and perfect your tan in preparation for the summer,
- We admire the unique panoramas of the 3 Vallées to recharge our batteries,
- We take advantage of the terraces in the sun to eat for the lunch in complete peace, and why not a Savoyard picnic in one of the many dedicated areas?
- We go back for an afternoon of skiing and continue to explore this fantastic ski area, as the temperatures are getting milder, the snow is softer and easier to ski (especially for beginners).
Book your accommodation from 16 March and get discounts on your 3 Vallées ski passes
And if that wasn't enough, from 16 March to 19 April 2024 there are also preferential rates on 3 Vallées ski passes when you book your accommodation at the same time. With our online booking system, plan your perfect getaway with ease.
Les 3 Vallées Booking is :
- A team of experts at your service,
- A perfect knowledge of the 3 Vallées area and its 7 ski resorts,
- Personalised advice for a successful holiday,
- A selection of the best accommodation in each resort of the 3 Vallées, apartments, chalets or hotels.
- An infinite number of possibilities: more choice and more options.
So don't wait! Book now with Les 3 Vallées Booking for a ski holiday you will never forget!